This week, it was British Science Week and pupils had the chance to experience a wide variety of different exercises.
The list of activities the pupils got involved in and celebrated were:
- 5 minute science (short little fun experiments).
- Start of the science fair
- Physics buskers (Year 8's showing cool physic tricks to the year 7's)
- Citizen science (algorithms for drones on cleaning plastic off the beaches. More info at https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/theplastictide/the-plastic-tide
- Famous scientists quiz (Finding the names of each famous scientist)
- Treasure hunt
- Pi day